Wednesday 1 April 2015

✈️ 9 Days in The City of London ❤️ [Final Part]



!!! WARNING !!!   PHOTO-DUMP   !!! WARNING !!!

  • Arsenal
Let it be said that I might probably never be a bigger Arsenal fan than my brother or the son of my host mother, but a big fan I am nonetheless!

And of course I couldn't possibly leave without having taken a picture with my future husband Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain *-*
 





  • Gifts and Boughts
The sweetest thing is coming home beat down from a long day's walk to lovely presents laying on your bed and hot chocolate to ease your sleep. *-* 
We actually had the nicest host mother!



  • We made even more selfies!


  • Charing Cross
The first thing that pops into my mind whenever I hear London would probably be the Charing Cross station, our meeting point. Ask anyone in our group if they remember how to get anywhere in London and you most certainly will be embraced by silence, but ask how to get to Charing Cross and I bet you accurate directions will be thrown at you!


What I loved most about this station -aside from the Burger King right next to where we always met- was how this one big place was filled, with constantly hustling and bustling commuting workers and shoppers who only stopped staring at their smartphones every now and then to stare at massive departure and arrival boards.
 On the other hand, if you took a minute of your time to actually sit down and look around you, you would find a few laid back treads between the hurried steps and determined faces,  like the owners knew exactly what they were doing but didn't have to be anywhere anytime soon.




  • Leaving London :(

I planned to write a whole novel about leaving, but at this point I think it best to put a full stop here and promise to dip my feet in again anytime from now, and surely not just to say I've been.




Lest I forget, hats off to my one and only and her undeniable talent *-*
After 5 hours I probably would have only produced a stick figure or worse.









Nur im Krieg und in der Liebe ist alles erlaubt!






No comments:

Post a Comment